Bash Scripting, Linux and Shell Programming Complete Guide
What you’ll learn
The semantics of General Programming
The Format of Coding Applications
All The Features of Bash Scripting
Passion For Learning Bash Scripting
Basic Computer Knowledge and Skills
Passion For Linux Programming
Basic Knowledge of Computer Science Is Optional
Learn about everything there is to know about Linux Bash Scripting. A step by step process is used to explain every facet of these topics.
NOTE: This course includes information on application programming and design!
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
- What Bash scripting is?
- Linux Certifications
- How to develop using the Linux programming language
- Features of the Linux programming language
- Coding semantics
- Application programming
- Network programming
Linux is the most popular platform in the world. These platforms are developed for by all companies such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft for mobile development. This course will ensure you are not left out as more and more companies request this awesome and powerful language. This course will teach you everything about programming Linux applications.
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms.
Over 400,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 14 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practise your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course” button, and join me in the only Linux Programming course that you will need!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Looking To Learn About Bash Scripting
- Developers Looking To Learn The Skills Needed To Utilise Linux Features
- Linux Developers
- Unix Developers
- Mac Developers
- Applications Programmers
- People Looking To Learn About Programming
- Those Seeking To Understand How Linux Programming Works
- People Seeking Guidance On How To Create Linux and Mac Scripts
- Beginners & Experts In This Field
- People With a Desire To Improve Their Programming Knowledge
- Lectures 60
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Working With Files/Folders
Killing Programs & Logging Out
- Bash File Structure
- Echo Command
- While Loop
- For Loop
- Until Loop
- Break & Continue
- Get User Input
- If Statement
- Case Statements
- Get Arguments From The Command Line
- Global vs Local Variables
- Shell & Environment Variables
- Scheduled Automation
- Multiple Commands