Create Ethereum & Blockchain Applications Using Solidity
What you’ll learn
What cryptocurrencies are?
How to use cryptocurrencies?
What blockchain is?
The components blockchain consists of
Blockchain use cases
What Bitcoin is?
What Ethereum is?
Decentralised applications programming
Passion for learning about Blockchain
Basic computer knowledge and skills
Passion for learning about Solidity
Passion for learning about Cryptocurrencies
Passion for learning about Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies
Learn about everything there is to know about Ethereum and Blockchain-Based Applications and How To Program Them. A step by step process is used to show explain every facet of these topics.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
- What Solidity Is?
- How To Create Blockchain Applications?
- What Blockchain is?
- How does Blockchain work?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum?
- Programming Blockchain Programs
- What are Cryptocurrencies?
- How do Cryptocurrencies work?
- Alternative cryptocurrencies
- Cryptography basics
Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are fast becoming a worldwide Tour De Force that is taking all markets and industries by storm. This course will ensure you are not left behind in what is the greatest revolution and evolution in technology and economics of our time and maybe even of all time. This course will teach you everything about programming Decentralised Applications.
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 14 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn about cryptocurrencies
- People looking to learn about Bitcoin
- Those seeking to understand how the Blockchain works
- People looking to learn about Ethereum
- People looking to learn about Ethereum programming
- People seeking guidance on how to use cryptocurrencies
- People looking to learn about Solidity programming
- Beginners and experts in this field
- People seeking more knowledge on the various cryptocurrencies
- Lectures 63
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 296
- Assessments Yes
Introduction To This Course
- Course Introduction
- What Is Solidity?
- What Is Blockchain?
- Centralised vs Decentralised vs Distributed Systems
- Is Blockchain Truly Decentralised and Distributed?
- Structure of a Block
- What Is a Hash?
- What Are Merkle Trees?
- What Is a Ledger?
- History of Blockchain
- Why Use Blockchain?
- What Are Cryptocurrencies?
- What Is Cryptography?
History & Overview
Install Ethereum Client
- Simple Source Code Example
- Data Types
- Variable Literals
- Conditional Statements
- Ether and Time Units
- Function Calls
- Special Variables and Functions
- Interfacing With Other Contracts
- Constructor Arguments
- Contract Inheritance
- Multiple Inheritance and Linearization
- Abstract Contracts
- Visibility Specifiers
- Accessor Functions
- Function Modifiers
- Esoteric Functions
Other Uses Of Blockchain
Amazing Learning Resources