Do you have gluten allergy? Do you want to know what are the benefits of eating gluten free foods? Or do you want to know Why gluten is bad for your health?
This Course will answer all of your question regarding the gluten, for say gluten is healthy or unhealthy?
If you want to enrich your understanding of Gluten free lifestyle and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Gluten free lifestyle Online Course designed by Guardian Academy’s expert instructors.
You may or may not know how Celiac Disease is making your life difficult and how to deal with it. If you are confused or already diagnosed Gluten Allergy, then a gluten-free diet is essential for you to manage the signs and symptoms of Celiac disease and other medical conditions associated with gluten.
Why This Gluten-Free Diet Course Was Created?
It was reported about 3 million people in the U.S. alone are affected by gluten intolerance and celiac disease. Gluten intolerance, or it’s severe form the Celiac Disease, is an immune reaction to eating gluten, which is a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. It particularly affects/damages the small intestine.
This immune reaction causes damage to the small intestine’s lining and prevents the absorption of crucial nutrients that you need. This can cause diarrhea, fatigue, bloating, and other serious complications.
The bad news is, there is no cure for gluten intolerance and the more serious celiac disease. However, this condition can be managed through dietary restriction which is a gluten-free diet which will be revealed in this guide.
Now Here’s The Best Part:
In 2015, research was made by Dr. William Balistreri of Cincinnati Children’s Medical Center claiming that over 100 million of the U.S. population are following a gluten-free diet even if they are not affected by gluten intolerance.
This is because following a gluten-free diet has been proven to help you achieve optimum health and well-being, increase in energy levels, and promotes a healthy digestive system, as your body is free from processed food.
This is the reason why we created this guide for you especially if you want to improve your health in general. “Gluten-Free Heath” is your ultimate guide on everything you need to know about this special diet that focuses on helping you to achieve optimum health and well-being. By applying this diet into your life, you can experience health benefits such as an increase in energy levels, weight-loss, and promotes the healthy digestive system.
Whether you are diagnosed with Celiac disease, gluten intolerance, or you simply want to live a healthier life, this could be the lifestyle guide that you’ve been looking for!
Learning Outcomes of this amazing course:
- What to do if you’ve been diagnosed with Celiac Disease or gluten sensitivity
- Where to look for delightful gluten-free alternatives to your favorite foods
- The 14 gluten-free grains you may use as a substitute for wheat flour
Guardian Academy Promise to You By the end of this course, you will have learned a gluten-free lifestyle.
- 12 varieties of gluten-containing foods to avoid 7 toiletries to avoid since they may contain gluten unintentionally
- When following a gluten-free diet, there are 20 items that you must always keep on hand. Even if you’re on a gluten-free diet, you can dine out and mingle.
- Tips for going out on a date while being gluten-free and without spoiling your night Inside, there’s so much more to discover!
- There are four different types of gluten-free restaurants (including fast food!) on the list.
- 8 sorts of foods to avoid if you’re looking for ‘hidden gluten’
- How to travel while adhering to a gluten-free diet and still have a good time •
- How to deal with your emotions if you’ve been diagnosed with Celiac Disease
- 10 ways Celiac Disease makes life tough for you and how to deal with it
- 8 ideas for making gluten-free versions of your favorite treats
- 5 suggestions for making effective replacements in your recipes
Who this course is for
This Gluten-Free Health for those who want to:
- Manage Celiac disease with a gluten-free diet
- Achieve optimal health and well-being
- Prevent health problems with natural techniques
- Begin to consume more nutritious foods.
- Improve their energy level
- Learn to love life even if they have celiac disease
- Improve their digestive system
- Health & Social Care Advisor (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £25,000 to £50,000)
- Gluten Expert (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £18,000 to £35,000)
- General Practician Specialised in Gluten Allergy (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £25,000 to £52,000)
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 66
- Assessments Yes
Why The Gluten-Free Diet
- Introduction To A Gluten-Free Lifstyle
- The Downside Of Gluten – Celiac Disease
- Shopping Gluten-Free
- Gluten-Free Lifestyle – Getting Started
- Dining Out The Gluten-Free Way
- Avoiding The Pitfalls Of Gluten-Free
- Celiac Disease – Emotional Obstacles
- ADHD Autism _ Gluten
- Adapting Your Diet To Gluten-Free
- Review _ Conclusion