What we are going to cover in this course?
- Why do you want to stream on Twitch?
- YouTube to build a large Twitch audience.
- Syndicate has the most Twitch followers and is built from YouTube.
- Socialblade has hundreds of more case studies you can view.
- League of Legends is the top game on Twitch.
- Looking deep into the browse features will show you a lot about streaming.
- The opportunity is to find a game you like where people will watch.
- New games on release day provide a great opportunity to get new viewers.
- Entry-level streaming solution- BenQ monitor and Elgato HD capture card.
- To stream, you need hardware to stream and software to manage it.
- Simple getting started streaming solution- direct from the console with Twitch.
- The microphone is one of the most important pieces of equipment.
- Wirecast is what I use to stream on my iMac with a green screen.
- Doing a little bit every day is the most effective way to do anything.
- Giving back to your streamers will ensure they come back.
- Uploading videos to Facebook works great for me to get people watching my game
- Uploading videos to YouTube works great to get organic traffic over time.
- Follow for following Facebook groups help to get your initial following fast
- How I handle haters and negative comments.Thank you for taking the course! What do you get out of it?
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 94
- Assessments Yes