The Landscape and Nature Photography COMPLETE Guide is the optimum way to achieve deep insight and knowledge of this topic. Since completing the course, you will receive a professional certificate and will have learned from the top industry expert or academic professionals. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of Guardian Academy, this Landscape and Nature Photography COMPLETE Guide is designed & developed with meticulous research & utmost care. All the topics and subtopics are organised scientifically considering the learner’s psychology & overall experience. All the modules are easily understandable, interactive and bite-sized.
We don’t just provide courses at Guardian Academy; we ensure quality & care with a rich learning experience and satisfactory customer service. After purchasing a course from Guardian Academy, you get complete 1-year access with full tutor support.
Most of our expert instructors are always promised to answer all your queries and make your learning experience elegant. After completing the Landscape and Nature Photography COMPLETE Guide, you will instantly get an electronic certificate that will support you to get jobs in the relevant field by enriching both your knowledge & CV.
If you want to learn about this topic focusing on top-quality learning from the professionals and experts regarding the sector, you should consider this Landscape and Nature Photography COMPLETE Guide from Guardian Academy. There are no hidden fees, no hidden exam charges. We are very open and honest about all of the course expenses.
For the free course and free certificate, either apply for the Guardian Academy Scholarship or visit our free courses section, and digitally skill yourself.
Why People Love And Enrol The Course From Guardian Academy!
Informative & Interactive H.D. Quality Audiovisual Training Sessions Relevant to Your CareerDeveloped By Qualified Industry Professionals Following the U.K. & E.U. Standards
- Real-Life Projects Based Active Learning to Get Real Employable & Marketable Skills
- Benefit from Instant Feedback System Through Mock Exams, Assignment Evaluation or Multiple-Choice Question
- Learn At Your Pace on Your Schedule; Study Wherever, Whenever You Desire
- Easily Affordable & Accessible from Anywhere Through Your Computer, Tablet or Mobile Device
- Committed Happiness Team Ensure Intensive Mentoring Support Culture (24/7 Premium Support Via Live Chat, Email, Telephone)
- Promised To Guide You Success Through Internationally Accredited Courses
- Partnership With Some of The World’s Prominent Accreditation Organisations & Top Awarding Bodies
- Earn Instant Digital Certificate Upon Successful Completion of Each Course.
- Best Prices With Regular Savings of up to 25% Over The Standard Recommended Retail Prices.
- Peer Blind Review of Our Courses to Ensure Quality & We Have Decent Refund Policy
Design Of This Course
The course will be delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device, for example, mobile, tablet computer or computer. It’s completely self-paced, and there are no official deadlines or teaching schedules. You are completely free to study the course at your own speed, but you must pass on the assessment test or project to earn the certificate.
After enrolling on this course, You are going to enjoy the combination of
- Video lessons
- Free Online Study Materials
- Multiple-choice Assessment or Practical Project
How Is The Course Assessed?
To complete the course, you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment, or sometimes you need to create a project plan & proposal, then you have to finish that project; Our team will assist you where you get stuck.
The assessment or the project is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your evaluation immediately upon completion.
Will I Receive A Certificate Of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will be qualified for the U.K. and internationally recognised professional qualification, and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at the cost of £5 and a Hard Copy Certificate price will depend on the course level (For example, Basic Course Certificate £9.99, Premium Course Certificate £19.99, Professional Course Certificate £14.99)
Why Study This Course?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or a learner by curiosity, or an aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and enrich your CV with critical skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Landscape and Nature Photography COMPLETE Guide is open for all. No formal entry required. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and essential I.T. skill, and we prefer you to be at least 16 or over the age of 16; In the case of under 16, we recommend you to talk to your parents or legal Guardian.
- Lectures 79
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 143
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Landscape Photography
Photography Equipment - What do you need?
MUST KNOW Basics
- Introduction to Camera Basics
- What is ISO?
- Understanding ISO out in Landscape Photography
- Understanding ISO in Low Light Photography
- What is Shutter Speed?
- Understanding Shutter Speed in Landscape Photography
- Understanding Shutter Speed with a Waterfall
- What is Aperture?
- The BEST Aperture for Landscape Photography
- Aperture in Low Light Photography
- Understanding the Exposure Triangle
- Why Aperture Priority is the Most Preferred Shooting Mode
- Introduction to Advanced Basics in Landscape Photography
- Histogram – Why’s it so important
- PRO TIP: Expose to the right of the Histogram
- In Camera Metering Modes – What should you use?
- The POWER of Exposure Compensation
- RAW vs JPEG
- What is RAW and why’s it important?
- The IMPORTANCE of Dynamic Range
- White Balance – Important or Overrated?
Focusing in Landscape Photography
Filters for Landscape Photography
Exposure in Photography
- 3 IMPORTANT composition elements to understand
- What is the Rule of Thirds
- How to frame a subject
- Creating Leading Lines in the Composition
- How diagonal lines help the views eye
- Using ‘S’ and ‘Z’ Curves to enhance the framing
- Get CREATIVE with different focal lengths
- Changing the Perspective through framing
- Simplicity of Reflection Photography
Advanced Composition Techniques
Editing Landscape images in Post-Production
- Introduction to Editing
- Basics of Editing in Adobe Lightroom
- Photo Editing Global Adjustments
- The Power of Local Adjustments
- ALWAYS expose to the right of the Histogram – PROOF!
- Use a Grad Filter to your advantage
- Edit an ENTIRE image like a PRO!
- Focus Stack – Photoshop & Helicon Focus
- REMOVE Colour Cast in Post-Production
- Blend multiple images together for PERFECT Exposure
- Stitching Panoramics Images in Adobe Lightroom