Mastering the CSS Responsive Design today:
Mastering the CSS Responsive Design today so Learn practical responsive design techniques to make your website look great on your phone and tablet!
“Have no fear of perfection. You’ll never reach it.” – Salvador Dali
CSS is an incredibly ubiquitous tool that is used throughout almost all websites and mobile applications.
Therefore, a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work, when one user may be using your site on a phone, and another on a computer.
How can we support multiple devices without essentially creating multiple projects? Hence The answer is Responsive Design.
Responsive design is a powerful technology, distinguished by its many practical applications in day-to-day work.
CSS and HTML features and techniques
Responsive design CSS tricks
Responsive CSS framework
Responsive Web Design With Course code
- Prototyping websites for multiple devices
- Adding support for additional devices to websites
- Optimizing the user experience on mobile and tablet
Responsive design is not limited to programmers and web developers. Professionals from many fields can utilize it, including:
- Graphic designers
- UI Designers
- UX Designers
- Project managers
In this course, you’ll use responsive design to make a single website professional and functional on PC, tablet, and mobile.
By the end of this course, you should feel confident updating standard desktop apps to support mobile. You will also be able to intelligently discuss the responsive design with your team.
Finally, you’ll be able to prototype basic responsive applications quickly and efficiently.
Don’t hesitate, sign up for this great course today and don’t forget to check out the many other courses related to this topic by this author on this site!
Click here to Order your Certificate and Transcript
What You’ll learn
What is responsive design?
When to use responsive design?
How to implement the responsive design with CSS properties
What are the important CSS breakpoints?
The workflow so of the Responsive design
Styling navigation so for mobile devices or tabs
Styling two-column layouts so for mobile devices
- Overall 15 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software so Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics so as a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information-packed practical training starting so from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users hence who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments so at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Number of Modules: 3 | Number of Total Lectures: 15 | Course Length: Approximately 1 Hour
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level Expert
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Responsive Design
Application Setup and Workflow
Adding Responsive Styles