Microsoft Windows 10 Pro – Hands-on Training
What you’ll learn
Plan, install and upgrade to Windows 10.
Perform post-installation configuration.
Implement network security.
Implement remote management.
Manage local storage.
Manage files and resources.
Secure Windows 10.
Maintain and update Windows 10.
Recover and troubleshoot Windows 10.
Good computer, keyboard and mouse skills.
Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
Experience deploying and configuring network services, including DNS.
Experience deploying Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) for Server 2012, 2016, or 2019.
About this course:
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 in a Windows Server domain environment. These skills include understanding Windows 10 features, how they can be used in an Active Directory environment, and troubleshooting them.
This course is targeted for Enterprise Desktop Support Technicians, who provide Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 on personal computers within a Windows domain environment in small to medium size organizations.
This course is highly recommended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. These professionals typically work with networks configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
If you can set up your virtual lab environment, you will not have an issue completing the remainder of the course. However, please do not enrol until you have completed either section 2 or section 3 of the course.
This course teaches you the basic skills of Installation, Configuration, and maintaining the windows 10 Pro operating system.
This course provides a solid hands-on experience for learning Microsoft Windows10 and is designed for those needing to demonstrate basic day-to-day administration and configuration skills required for maintaining a Microsoft Windows 10 machine.
This course is structured using short tutorial videos and some hands-on labs as needed. Students watch a short video tutorial, review the hands-on lab, and then complete the lab.
Why should I take this course?
- A solid hands-on training course with lab practice
- A complete guide for how to install, configure and maintain Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- You will learn to install Microsoft Windows 10 Professional or better
- You will also learn Microsoft networking and adding Windows 10 to a domain environment
- 14-day satisfaction guaranteed
You have 14 days’ money-back guarantee…!!!
And remember that once you purchase the course, you will have lifetime access to the course, and you have 30 days money-back guarantee if you do not like the course for any reason. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and click on the “Enroll Now” button!
See you in the course!!!
Who this course is for:
- Those wanting to learn Windows 10 Pro.
- Those supporting Windows 10 Pro.
- Those seeking help in configuring Windows 10 Pro.
- Lectures 55
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Building Your Virtual Lab Environment
Upgrading Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 to Windows 10
Building a Microsoft Server 2016 Domain
Windows 10 Firewall, Windows Defender and UAC
- video – Turn the Windows 10 Firewall Off or On
- Video – Allow an app through the Windows 10 firewall
- video – Add a rule or port to a Windows 10 firewall
- Video – Allow PING for Windows 10
- Video – Disable the UAC User Account Control in Windows 10
- Video – Using netsh to Manage the Windows Firewall
- Video – Using Powershell to Gather Firewall Information
- Video – Enable System Restore on Windows 10
- Video – Create a System Restore point in Windows 10
- Video – Recover using System Restore on Windows 10
- Video – Fix TCPIP Corruption in Windows 10 Using Netsh
- Video – Repair Windows 10 with System File Checker (SFC)
- Video – Repair Windows 10 System files offline Using SFC
- Video – Use ReadyBoost to Speed up Windows 10
- Video – Reset Your Network Adapter
- Video and Lab – Troubleshooting Internet Connectivity
- Video – NSLookup
- Video – Windows Relability Monitor
- Overview of Windows Sysinternal Tools
- Video – Overview of Sysinternal’s Process Explorer
- Video – Adding a secondary hard drive in Windows 10 Using VirtualBox
- Video – How to add a hard drive in Windows 10
- Video – How to use Storage Spaces in Windows 10
- Video – How to Change drive letters in Windows 10
- Video – How to format a volume Using FAT32 in Windows 10
- Video – How to Convert FAT32 to NTFS in Windows 10
- Video – How to run Chkdsk (Check Disk) in Windows 10
Windows 10 Features