The Operations Management – Resource Planning is the optimum way to achieve deep insight and knowledge of this topic. Since completing the course, you will receive a professional certificate and will have learned from the top industry expert or academic professionals. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of Guardian Academy, this Operations Management – Resource Planning is designed & developed with meticulous research & utmost care. All the topics and subtopics are organised scientifically considering the learners’ psychology & overall experience. All the modules are easily understandable, interactive and bite-sized.
We don’t just provide courses at Guardian Academy; we ensure quality & care with a rich learning experience and satisfactory customer service. After purchasing a course from Guardian Academy, you get complete 1-year access with full tutor support.
Most of our expert instructors are always promised to answer all your queries and make your learning experience elegant. After completing the Operations Management – Resource Planning, you will instantly get an electronic certificate that will support you to get jobs in the relevant field by enriching both your knowledge & CV.
If you want to learn about this topic focusing on top-quality learning from the professionals and experts regarding the sector, you should consider this Operations Management – Resource Planning from Guardian Academy. There are no hidden fees, no hidden exam charges. We are very open and honest about all of the course expenses.
For the free course and free certificate, either apply for the Guardian Academy Scholarship or visit our free courses section, and digitally skill yourself.
Why People Love And Enrol The Course From Guardian Academy!
Informative & Interactive H.D. Quality Audiovisual Training Sessions Relevant to Your CareerDeveloped By Qualified Industry Professionals Following the U.K. & E.U. Standards
- Real-Life Projects Based Active Learning to Get Real Employable & Marketable Skills
- Benefit from Instant Feedback System Through Mock Exams, Assignment Evaluation or Multiple-Choice Question
- Learn At Your Pace on Your Schedule; Study Wherever, Whenever You Desire
- Easily Affordable & Accessible from Anywhere Through Your Computer, Tablet or Mobile Device
- Committed Happiness Team Ensure Intensive Mentoring Support Culture (24/7 Premium Support Via Live Chat, Email, Telephone)
- Promised To Guide You Success Through Internationally Accredited Courses
- Partnership With Some of The World’s Prominent Accreditation Organisations & Top Awarding Bodies
- Earn Instant Digital Certificate Upon Successful Completion of Each Course.
- Best Prices With Regular Savings of up to 25% Over The Standard Recommended Retail Prices.
- Peer Blind Review of Our Courses to Ensure Quality & We Have Decent Refund Policy
Design Of This Course
The course will be delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device, for example, mobile, tablet computer or computer. It’s completely self-paced, and there are no official deadlines or teaching schedules. You are completely free to study the course at your own speed, but you must pass on the assessment test or project to earn the certificate.
After enrolling on this course, You are going to enjoy the combination of
- Video lessons
- Free Online Study Materials
- Multiple-choice Assessment or Practical Project
How Is The Course Assessed?
To complete the course, you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment, or sometimes you need to create a project plan & proposal, then you have to finish that project; Our team will assist you where you get stuck.
The assessment or the project is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your evaluation immediately upon completion.
Will I Receive A Certificate Of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will be qualified for the U.K. and internationally recognised professional qualification, and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at the cost of £5 and a Hard Copy Certificate price will depend on the course level (For example, Basic Course Certificate £9.99, Premium Course Certificate £19.99, Professional Course Certificate £14.99)
Why Study This Course?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or a learner by curiosity, or an aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and enrich your CV with critical skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Operations Management – Resource Planning is open for all. No formal entry required. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and essential I.T. skill, and we prefer you to be at least 16 or over the age of 16; In the case of under 16, we recommend you to talk to your parents or legal Guardian.
- Lectures 53
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 74
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Operational Management Fundamentals & System View of Operations
- Capacity Management
- What is Capacity?
- Measuring Capacity & Utilisation
- What Exactly is Capacity Building?
- Capacity Planning
- Measuring Capacity
- Capacity Utilisation
- Capacity Utilisation and Effects on Product and Profit
- Peak and Low Utilisation
- Full Utilisation and How to Increase Capacity Utilisation
Work Flow Organisation
- Continuous, In Full on Time (IFOT), & Batch
- Work Flow
- Workflows and Workflow Management
- Workflow Characteristics
- Common Characteristics
- Workflow and Logistic Management
- DIFOT: Delivered In Full and On Time
- Data Collection Method
- Cost/Effort in Collecting the Data & Batch Processing
- Planning & Scheduling
- Operations Control and Loading
- Gantt Chart and Forward and Backward Scheduling
- Monitoring Workflow, How to Schedule Jobs and Priority Rules
- Scheduling for Service Organisations & The Theory of Constraints
Resource Planning-HR Allocation and Engagement
Health Safety & Environment (HS&E) - General Methods and Tools
- HS&E – Sustainable Operations and Quality Management
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Managing Risks to Health and Safety at the Workplace
- Managing Risks – Who Should be Covered
- Controlling the Risks
- What is Environmental Sustainability?
- Sustainable Operations Management
- Quality Management
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- TQM Strategies for Improving Operations
- General Methods & Tools for Internal-External Interface
- Operations Management Versus Project Management
- Project Manager and Operational Management Skills
- Managing a Project