What you’ll learn
You will learn all the basics of OOP, including classes, instances, constructors, attributes.
You will learn the core concept of inheritance, including multi-level and multiple inheritances.
You will learn to properly achieve polymorphism and how to use the method overriding concept.
You will dive into advanced concepts, like overloading, magic methods, abstract classes/methods.
A great willingness to learn and understand OOP concepts and do it in a 100% hands-on fashion.
You need to have at least a basic understanding of Python 3 before attending this course.
The course is taught in a Windows 10 environment, but you can use any operating system.
- Probably the most to-the-point Python OOP course on Udemy
- No slides, no boring theory, no rambling, no chitchat. Just coding
- Quizzes, Code Samples and Examples are included
- Certificate of Completion is included
Note! If you are already enrolled in my Python Complete Masterclass for Beginners course, then you already have access to the content in this course, so no need to purchase this one.
What do others have to say about my courses?
- “What an incredible value and learning experience!” by Sean A.
- “Excellent material. Kudos to a great instructor with a vast level of creativity.” by Anthony W.
- “The instructor is an excellent professional, skillful and engaging.” by Georgios T.
Why would you take this course?
- Do you want to really understand OOP from scratch without spending money on books and boring theoretical courses?
- Have you ever been confused by how to work with classes, methods, attributes and wanted a detailed step-by-step learning guide?
- Would you like to be able to develop Python applications using the amazing power of OOP concepts?
What are the steps that you’ll take in order to truly understand and make use of OOP concepts?
- Section 1 – Introduction
- Section 2 – OOP: Learning the Basics and Beyond
- Section 3 – OOP: Moving to Intermediate Concepts
- Section 4 – OOP: Diving into Advanced Topics
- Section 5 – Final Section
Important information before you enrol!
- In case you’re not happy with the course, don’t forget you are covered by a 14-day money-back guarantee, a full refund.
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, 24/7, lifetime access to the course (unless you drop the course during the first 14 days).
- You will benefit from my full support regarding any question and your course colleagues will help you, as well.
Let’s get started! Enrol now and I’ll see you in the first lecture!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or intermediate Python developers who wish to understand more about the OOP side of Python.
- Do not attend this course if you are completely new to Python. You must have a basic understanding of Python.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 337
- Assessments Yes
OOP: Learning the Basics and Beyond
OOP: Moving to Intermediate Concepts
OOP: Diving into Advanced Topics