Python Programming Bible | Networking, GUI, Email, XML, CGI
What you’ll learn
Semantics of general programming
The format of coding applications
All the functions of Python programming
Passion for learning Python
Basic computer knowledge and skills
Passion for programming
Basic knowledge of computer science is optional
Learn about everything there is to know about Python Applications and How To Program Them. A step by step process is used to show explain every facet of these topics.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
- What Python is?
- How to program in the Python language
- Features of the Python programming language
- Coding semantics
- Website programming
- Design practices of applications
- Application programming
- GUI programming
- CGI programming
- Network programming
- Email programming
- XML programming
Python is fast becoming a worldwide Tour De Force that is requested by all companies such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft. This course will ensure you are not left as more and more companies request this awesome language. This course will teach your everything about programming Python applications and websites.
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 14 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarize this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course” button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn about Python
- People looking to learn about programming
- Those seeking to understand how Python works
- People seeking guidance on how to create Python based programs
- Beginners and experts in this field
- People seeking more knowledge on the various features of the Python programming language
- Lectures 84
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Introduction & Setup
- Variables & Variable Types
- Data Type Conversion
- Arithmetic Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Logical Operators
- Membership Operators
- Identity Operators
- Operator Precedence
- Decision Making
- Loop Control Statements
- Lists In Depth
- Tuples In Depth
- Dictionary In Depth
- Date & Time
- File Inputs & Ouputs
- Handling Exceptions