What you’ll learn
- By the end of the course you will be able to start and finish any decluttering & organizing project efficiently.
- You will enjoy feeling inspired and empowered to tackle any decluttering & organizing project.
- You will have the ability to use Professional Organizer best practices to life an Organized Lifestyle.
- You will be more creative in learning how to store your belongings.
Decluttering and Organizing spaces can lead you to feel overwhelmed, unsure of where to start, and uncertain if you have enough time to get it all done. This course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by introducing a tested method for decluttering and organizing spaces designed by two Professional Organizers who have been in the industry since 2012! This course is designed for beginners who are new to the idea of organizing or struggle with implementation.
You can see all our client’s stories on our website KW Professional Organizers.
This course covers:
Learning the step-by-step method for efficiently organizing your spaces
Real life case studies with before and after photographs
Techniques for starting and finishing successful projects
Industry best practices to follow for maximizing desirable results
There are many benefits to learning how to get organized. You become a more focused and relaxed person to be around, especially in our fast-paced society. You will develop productive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains over 1.5 hours of content. It’s designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to declutter their life and get organized!
You’ll learn the best practices to follow when starting any decluttering project.
You will see the best practices applied in real life case studies in a variety of settings including a kitchen, garage, office, and more.
By the end of this course, you’ll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident in living a more organized lifestyle.
- You are ready and/or thinking about making a change in your physical space.
- You have an open mind and are ready to learn.
- No additional resources are required.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to live a more organized lifestyle.
- Anyone who wants to learn a process for decluttering their spaces.
- People who are interested in reducing stress by creating spaces they love.
- This course is for beginners who still find it challenging to declutter and get organized.
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 55
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to this course
- About the Professional Organizers
- What is Clutter?
- The Cost of Clutter
- Am I a Clutterer?
- Step One: Reflect and Understand
- Step Two: Setting the Goal
- Step Three: The Act of De-cluttering
- 12 Questions to Help You Let Go of Difficult Items
- Unwanted Items – A few ideas to give them a new life!
- Step Four: Let’s Organize!
- Decluttering Step by Step Home Office’s Project
- Decluttering Step by Step Craft’s Room Project
- Step Five: Beautify
- Step Six: Maintaining Success
- Before and After Examples – Art Gallery, Bedroom and Home Office.
- Real Example – Bedroom
- Real Example – Home Office
- Real Example – Kitchen
- Real Example – Garage
- Real Example – Judie’s Story
- Resource Recommendations
- Products Recommendations – Containers
- Products Recommendations for the Kitchen
- Products Recommendations – Hooks
- Products Recommendation for Paper Management
- Tips For Moving Objects
- Benefits of Working with a Professional Organizer
- What Comes After Organizing?