Most people have heard of stress, anxiety, and depression, but there’s still a massive lack of understanding over what exactly they are.
People often think that they are the same thing. Probably since many people diagnosed with depression also develop anxiety or vice versa.
According to medical psychology, around 50% of the patients diagnosed with clinical depression also have anxiety.
Treatments for Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
The treatments are different, but they are all interconnected at some points.
Statistically, one in six adults in the United Kingdom has suffered from either stress or anxiety and depression at some point in their lifespan.
Due to the lack of understanding, all these mental health issues are being ignored, and people don’t know how to tackle them.
Develop Methods to help you Manage your Anxiety.
This course will assist you in fulfilling the lack of your knowledge regarding stress, anxiety, and depression management.
The whole course is designed to train you as a professional mental health expert in stress, anxiety, and depression management and counseling to support those sufferers.
Many people struggle with mental health issues due to anxiety or depression without the help they need because there isn’t enough support. After finishing this course, you can support yourself as well as your peers’ groups.
Mental health issues are neglected all around the globe as well as oversubscribed. As a result, people suffer from a lack of mental health support, and this is becoming a pressing issue, with statistics around those suffering showing.
So that more people than ever are dealing with poor mental health, often from a very young age and considering all these facts, Educator Prof. Paul J. Cline Ed.D. has designed and developed this course for all kind of people.
Learning Outcomes from this course
Explores the causes of these Mental Health issues
- Understand stress, anxiety, and depression; science and statistics behind these
- Physical and psychological effects of stress, anxiety, and depression
- The causes and the solutions of stress, anxiety, and depression
- Specific Tools, Strategies & techniques to beat the depression!
- Relief strategies of nagging thoughts, worries, and insomnia
- The elimination process of the causes of stress & anxiety
- Fundamental skills of getting emotional freedom & control of your life!
- How to face your inner demon and overcome the resistance of being changed
- How to leap over self-imposed obstacles and burnout!
- The practice of acceptance and get rid of negative thoughts & self-sabotage
- Various depression medications & how they can help
Who this course is for
- Everyone! But Especially the Therapists
- Parents & Students
- Teachers & Coaches
- People with High-Stress Jobs
- People in The Mental Health Field
- Personal Development Enthusiasts
- Managers, Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Internet connection
- Access to PC, Laptop or Mobile Device
- Basic English
- Technically No Requirements
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 55
- Assessments Yes
STRESS MANAGEMENT - MAIN COURSE
INTRODUCTION & FIRST CONCEPTS
UNDERSTANDING & BEATING ANXIETY
MORE ANTI-ANXIETY SKILLS & CONCEPTS
FINAL THOUGHTS & ADVICE